Homestand Highlights • May 19-23 • Reds vs. Rockies & Indians
• Fireworks Friday: Rozzi's fireworks show with a Grateful Dead soundtrack will begin approximately 15 minutes after the game ends, presented by Nathan's Famous.
• Flying Pig Night: Pregame ceremonies will honor winners and participants of the 19th annual Flying Pig Marathon.
• MLB Honorary Bat Girl: Kathi VanWinkle of Heath, Ohio will be recognized during pregame ceremonies as the Reds winner of Major League Baseball's 2017 Honorary Bat Girl Contest, which recognizes fans who have been affected by breast cancer and have demonstrated a commitment to battling the disease. Each of the winners' stories can be found on HonoraryBatGirl.com
• First Pitch: Ryan Carter from Kroger will offer up a ceremonial first pitch on behalf of Nathan's Famous to Hall of Famer Johnny Bench.
• Nathan's Famous Eating Contest: A sanctioned Nathan's Famous eating contest will take place immediately following the game (and before the fireworks) near the third base dugout. Competitive eating champion Joey "Jaws" Chestnut will make an appearance. The top male and top female finishers from this qualifier will be invited to compete in the finals at the original Nathan's Famous in Coney Island televised by ESPN on July 4.
Saturday, May 20, 2017 - Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 4:10 p.m. (Super Saturday, 4 for $48)
• Adam Duvall Bobblehead: As part of Super Saturdays, free bobblehead of the All-Star left fielder to the first 20,000 fans, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
• Northern Kentucky Day: Today is the third annual Northern Kentucky Day, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare. Many of the pregame and in-game ceremonies will feature representatives from the Commonwealth including a ceremonial first pitch from Northern Kentucky Univ. head basketball coach John Brannen. Three 2017 graduates of the NKU School of the Arts will perform the National Anthem.
• Military Appreciation Day: Today is also Armed Forces Day and the first Reds Military Appreciation Day of the season, presented by DAV (Disabled American Veterans) and Hankook Tire. Many of today's pregame ceremonies will honor the men and women of the five U.S. military branches: Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard. Reds players and coaches will wear the club's alternate camouflage jerseys.
• Matt Bevin First Pitch: Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Bevin is the 63rd Governor of the Commonwealth and served four years on active duty as a captain in the U.S. Army, along with 10 years in the Reserves.
• Hankook Tire & DAV Check Presentation: During pregame ceremonies, Hankook Tire America Corp.'s Senior Vice President Jae Bum Park will present a check in the amount of $150,000 to Dave Riley, National Commander of DAV, Disabled American Veterans. Hankook helps DAV bring free services to veterans where they live. Commander Riley will also offer up a ceremonial first pitch. To further honor America's veterans, today Hankook also launches their Hankook Heroes Recognition program. To participate and honor a hero in your life visit HankookHeroes.com.
Sunday, May 21, 2017 - Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday, 4 for $48)
• Raisel Iglesias Fathead® Wall Decal: As part of family day at the ballpark, free Raisel Iglesias Fathead® Wall Decal to kids 14 and younger, presented by Miracle-Gro.
• Redlegs Run Ceremony: Winners from the 16th annual CollegeAdvantage Redlegs Run will be honored during pregame ceremonies. Over 3,300 runners and walkers participated in the May 13th event that generated more than $125,000 for the Reds Community Fund.
• Reds Rookies Baby Club: Almost 300 Reds Rookies Baby Club members and their parents will take part in a pregame parade on the field. The Kroger Fan Zone will become the "Baby Zone" with pregame activities and games for babies and their families as well as giveaways from Reds partners Pampers, TriHealth and St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
Monday, May 22, 2017 - Reds vs. Cleveland Indians, 7:10 p.m. (Senior Citizen Special)
• Ohio Cup: Tonight's game kicks off a four-game, two-city, Interleague series between the Reds and Indians. Following Thursday's final game in Cleveland, Reds and Indians media will vote for the Most Outstanding Player of the Ohio Cup series.
Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - Reds vs. Cleveland Indians, 7:10 p.m.
• First Pitch: WWE Superstar Karl Anderson will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand
• 4 for $48: For the May 19-21 weekend series, fans can purchase four View Level tickets (or two Terrace Line tickets) for just $48 and receive a coupon for a scoop of Graeter's ice cream with each ticket, presented by Reach Magazine. Offer subject to availability: reds.com/4for48
• Family Sunday: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of a full-price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family (Some restrictions apply)
• Senior Citizen Specials: For select games this season (including May 22) fans 50 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare Orthopaedics. Each ticket includes free same-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Excludes Dugout Box, Upper View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• George Foster Meet & Greet, May 21: Reds Hall of Famer George Foster will meet and greet with fans prior to the game on Sunday, May 21. The Q&A will start at 11:30 a.m., followed by a photo opportunity with George and one of the "Big Red Machine" World Series trophies. Each paid attendee will receive one raffle ticket for a chance to win an autographed photo from George. No additional autographs will be permitted. Admission to the meet & greet is $5 for museum members and $10 for non-members. Reservations are strongly encouraged - please call (513) 765-7921 to reserve your spot today.