• Long Haul Bombers: The Long Haul Bombers return to GABP for a pregame and post-game home run hitting exhibition showcasing the biggest sluggers in the World Softball League. Members of the Long Haul Bombers will be signing autographs in the Kroger Fan Zone during the 2nd and 3rd innings.
• First Pitch: State Senator Eric Kearney (D-Cincinnati) will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. A native of Cincinnati and life-long Reds fan, he recently completed a 266-mile walk across Ohio to bring awareness to childhood and teen asthma.
Saturday, May 24, 2014 - Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:15 p.m. (MLB on FOX)
• Reds Grocery Bag: The first 20,000 fans will receive a re-usable grocery bag, presented by MLB Network.
• Military Appreciation Night: Tonight is the first in a series of Military Appreciation games, presented by GovX.com. Many of the pregame and in-game ceremonies tonight will feature and honor military groups.
• POW/MIA Seat: During pregame ceremonies (about 6:45 p.m.) a Prisoner of War & Missing in Action Chair of Honor will be dedicated in front of the Cincinnati Bell Technology Pavilion in centerfield. The Rolling Thunder, Inc. POW/MIA Chair of Honor Program is to remain perpetually empty to remember and honor U.S. military personnel taken as prisoners of war or listed as missing in action.
Sunday, May 25, 2014 - Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 8:05 p.m. (ESPN Sunday Night Baseball)
• Kids Baseball Card Set: As part of family day at the ballpark, the first 8,000 fans 14 and younger receive a 2014 Reds team baseball card set, presented by Kahn's.
• ESPN Baseball Tonight on Crosley Terrace: ESPN's Baseball Tonight: Sunday Night Countdown hosted by Barry Larkin and Karl Ravech will broadcast live on Crosley Terrace from 7 to 8 p.m.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand
• 2 for $22: TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE for all three games against the Cardinals Memorial Day weekend and fans can purchase two View Level tickets for $22: reds.com/tickets.
• Reach Magazine Family Game: Sundays are family days at the ballpark! One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Dugout Box, All You Can Eat Seats, Outer View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Memorial Day at the Reds HOF: On Memorial Day (May 26) active military and veterans receive free admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum and the general public will receive half-price admission. Open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.