Friday, May 9, 2014 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 7:10 p.m.
- Fireworks: Tonight's Rozzi's post-game fireworks show will feature player at-bat music. Presented by Klosterman Baking Co.
- Flying Pig Night: Pregame ceremonies honoring participants of the 16th Flying Pig Marathon will feature Amy Robillard of Montgomery (winner of women's marathon division) throwing out a ceremonial first pitch and a pregame parade.
Saturday, May 10, 2014 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 7:10 p.m.
- Homer Bailey No-Hitter Dual Bobblehead: The first 25,000 fans will receive a dual bobblehead commemorating Homer Bailey's two no-hitters, presented by Unilever.
Sunday, May 11, 2014 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 1:10 p.m.
- Mother's Day Cosmetic Bag: The first 10,000 moms will receive a Reds cosmetic bag, presented by Biz/Oxydol.
- MLB Breast Cancer Awareness: Married couple and breast cancer survivors Mike Shroder & Patty Stump of Mason will be honored during pregame ceremonies for being the Reds winner of MLB's 2014 Honorary Bat Girl Contest.
- Princeton Girls Basketball: Members of the Princeton High School girls basketball team will be honored during pregame ceremonies for winning the 2014 Ohio High School Division I state tournament.
- Kids Mascot Magnet: As part of family day at the ballpark, the first 8,000 kids 14 and younger will receive a Rosie Red magnet, presented by Delta Air Lines.
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - Cincinnati Reds vs. San Diego Padres, 7:10 p.m.
- Bark in the Park: Tonight is the second of four Bark in the Park games of the 2014 season, presented by Iams and Kroger. Over 600 dogs and their owners will be in a special seating area while the Kroger Fan Zone will turn into the "Dog Zone" with product samples and activities for both dogs and owners. A pregame parade with all the dogs and owners begins at 6:25 p.m. Dog tickets are sold out.
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - Cincinnati Reds vs. San Diego Padres, 7:10 p.m.
- Bengals First Pitch: Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Mohamed Sanu will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
Thursday, May 15, 2014 - Cincinnati Reds vs. San Diego Padres, 12:35 p.m.
- FOX19 Weather Day: FOX 19 meteorologists will present an educational and interactive weather program to over 3,000 students beginning at 10 a.m. FOX19's Jacki Jing will throw out a ceremonial first pitch, Rob Williams will serve as the Honorary Captain and Frank Marzullo will deliver the Official Game Ball.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand
- Reach Magazine Family Game: Sundays are family days at the ballpark! One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Dugout Box, All You Can Eat Seats, Outer View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers.
- Bowtie Tuesday: For select Tuesday home games (including May 13 vs. Padres) fans can purchase tickets for as low as $8, which includes an exclusive Reds bowtie: reds.com/bowtie.
- Reds Wild Wednesday: For every Wednesday home game this season, fans can purchase a package for as low as $19.50 that includes a Terrace Line ticket and a voucher good for one free menu item from participating Buffalo Wild Wings locations: reds.com/wild.
- Business Day Special: For every Paycor Business Day Special, get one View Level Line ticket and $10 in concession credits for only $15: reds.com/skipwork.
- Senior Citizen Special: For select games (including May 15 vs. Padres) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Dugout Box, All You Can Eat Seats, Outer View Level, Value View and Kroger Bleachers: reds.com/seniors.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
- Sparky Anderson Bobblehead: The 2014 Reds Hall of Fame Bobblehead Series presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP kicks off in May with Sparky Anderson. Bobbleheads of the Big Red Machine manager are free with the purchase of full-price museum admission on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in May, while supplies last.
- Seniors Free - May 12: Senior citizens ages 60 and over will be admitted free to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum on select Mondays this season, presented by Life Enriching Communities.
- Dave Parker - May 13: Reds HOF Class of 2014 inductee Dave Parker will meet and greet with fans on Tuesday, May 13 from 5:30 to 6:30 pm at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Free with Museum admission. Photos only, no autographs.
- Ken Griffey Sr. - May 14 & 15: Reds Hall of Famer Ken Griffey Sr. will sign copies of his new book Big Red: Baseball, Fatherhood, and My Life on Wed., May 14 from 6-7 p.m. at the Reds HOF & Museum and 7-8 p.m. at the Community Corner behind section 120. He will also be signing on Thurs., May 15 from 11 a.m. to Noon at the Reds HOF & Museum and from Noon to 1 p.m. at the Community Corner.