- 5K presented by Beacon Orthopaedics: Chip-timed 3.1-mile course starts on Mehring Way behind Great American Ball Park, winds along the riverfront and finishes inside the ballpark near home plate.
- 10K presented by Trophy Awards: Chip-timed 6.2-mile course starts on Mehring Way, winds along the riverfront, crosses over the Ohio River on the Taylor Southgate Bridge into Newport and back across the Purple People Bridge and finishes inside the ballpark near home plate.
- One Mile Family Run/Walk presented by UnitedHealthcare: One mile course starts on Mehring Way and finishes inside the ballpark near home plate.
- Gapper's Kids Fun Run presented by UnitedHealthcare: Kids run around the warning track of the ballpark.
All events are for walkers and runners of all ages, with the exception of the Gapper's Kids Fun Run, which is limited to kids ages 10 and under.
All participants receive a race t-shirt (technical shirt for 10K participants), post-race party in the Kroger Fan Zone and one View Level ticket voucher for the Reds vs. San Francisco Giants game on Tuesday, June 3 at 7:10 pm.
Register online by May 22 for discounted entry fees:
- 5K presented by Beacon Orthopaedics: $32 ($40 after May 22)
- 10K presented by Trophy Awards: $42 ($50 after May 22)
- One Mile Family Run/Walk presented by UnitedHealthcare: $21 ($26 after May 22)
- Gapper's Kids Fun Run presented by UnitedHealthcare: $16 (for kids 10 and under)
To register online visit reds.com/run. (Online registration closes May 22 at 11:59 pm)
Beginning May 23 registration is only available at packet pick-ups and on race day.
Race start times:
- 8:00 am: Runners and walkers for 10K and 5K (includes the first 1,500 5K to register, all 10K and elite runners)
- 8:10 am: Runners and walkers for 5K (includes remainder of 5K runners/walkers)
- 9:30 am: One Mile Family Run/Walk
- 10:15 am: Gapper's Kids Fun Run
Details for race day parking in The Banks Garage can be found at BanksParking.com.
Race sponsors include: Coldwell Banker West Shell, Beacon Orthopaedics, Cintas, UnitedHealthcare, Trophy Awards, Fleet Feet Sports, 9 On Your Side, Queen City Sausage, Kroger, Nike, Castellini Group of Companies, LaRosa's, United Dairy Farmers and 700WLW.
Over 4,300 runners and walkers participated in 2013 generating over $180,000 for the baseball-themed outreach programs of the Reds Community Fund.