CINCINNATI (March 19, 2014) - Reds fans can attend all 11 home games at Great American Ball Park in April for only $60 with the new April Pass, presented by Yokohama Tire.
For just over $5 per ticket, fans get a View Level Line seat to see the Reds take on the division-rival Cardinals, Pirates and Cubs, plus a weekend Interleague series with the Tampa Bay Rays.
April's games feature four fan giveaways, two fireworks nights and kicks off with Opening Night:
Opening Night - Wed. April, 2 - Reds vs. Cardinals, 7:10 pm
• Reds players and coaches walk the red carpet in the Kroger Fan Zone
• First 20,000 fans receive a 2014 Team Calendar, presented by Kroger
• 2014 Olympic bronze medalist Nick Goepper to throw out ceremonial first pitch and walk the red carpet
• Live music by The Rusty Griswolds
• Opening Night Fireworks, presented by Coca-Cola
April Fireworks Shows (start approx. 15 minutes after end of the game)
• Wed., April 2 - Reds vs. Cardinals, 7:10 pm: Opening Night Fireworks, presented by Coca-Cola
• Friday, April 11 - Reds vs. Rays: Fireworks Friday, presented by Tri-State Chevy Dealers
• Wed., April 2 - Reds vs. Cardinals, 7:10 pm: Team Calendar, presented by Kroger (first 20,000 fans)
• Sat., April 12 - Reds vs. Rays, 1:10 pm: Reds Fleece Blanket, presented by Duke Energy Retail (first 20,000 fans)
• Sun., April 13 - Reds vs. Rays, 1:10 pm: Magnetic Schedule/Mr. Redlegs Car Magnet, presented by PNC Bank (first 20,000 fans)
• Sun., April 13 - Reds vs. Rays, 1:10 pm: Kids Mascot Magnet, presented by DELTA (first 8,000 kids)
For a complete game schedule and to purchase an April Pass today, visit www.reds.com/aprilpass.
A limited number of April Pass packages are available. Offer ends Friday, April 11.