Friday, Sept. 27, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m.
• Fireworks Friday: The final Rozzi's fireworks show of the season will start approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game and features a soundtrack of Latino artists, presented by Mission Foods.
• Hispanic Heritage Night: Tonight the Reds will celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month and the contributions of Hispanic and Latino players to the game of baseball. Various activities and events are scheduled around the ballpark including the band Azucar Tambao playing in the Kroger Fan Zone and a pregame parade featuring students from the Academy of Multilingual Immersion Studies carrying flags from the Latin American countries. The night is presented by Mission Foods.
• Reds Community Advocate Award: As part of the series of "Dusty Days" games, Anthony Simms Howell will receive the Reds Community Advocate Award during pregame ceremonies. Tony is a long-time supporter of the Reds Community Fund and an advocate for Latin Americans in the region. The Reds Community Advocate Award recognizes business representatives, community leaders and civil servants in our community who advocate connection and inclusion.
• Roberto Clemente Award: The Reds will celebrate Roberto Clemente Day with a pregame ceremony recognizing Bronson Arroyo, the Reds nominee for the 2013 Roberto Clemente Award. A donation will be made to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation in Arroyo's honor. Fans can vote for Bronson at ChevyBaseball.com. Voting runs through Sunday, Oct. 6.
• #RedsSocial Night: Enjoy a special ticket deal - just $28 for a Field Box ticket, plus receive an Aroldis Chapman "Instagram" t-shirt at the final #RedsSocial Night of the season, sponsored by Cincinnati.com. Tickets available at reds.com/RedsSocial.
• Sean Casey Twitter Takeover: Reds Hall of Famer and current MLB Network analyst Sean Casey will take over the @Reds Twitter account during tonight's game. Sean will share anecdotes from his Cincinnati days, analyze the game vs. the Pirates and more. Make sure you're following @Reds to catch all the tweets by "The Mayor."
Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 1:06 p.m. (MLB on FOX Game of the Week)
• Toyota Tundra Donation: The Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Toyota dealers will donate a 2013 Toyota Tundra truck to Matthew 25: Ministries during pregame ceremonies. George Joseph, president of the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Toyota dealers, will present the keys to the President and the CEO from Matthew 25: Ministries.
• First Pitch: A ceremonial first pitch will be offered up by Army Specialist Brett Bondurant, a Lawrenceburg, Indiana native who lost both his legs in an IED explosion in Afghanistan in 2011.
• Honorary Captain: Otis Williams, a Cincinnati native and leader of 1950's doo-wop vocal group Otis Williams and the Charms, will serve as honorary captain. Otis is playing a free concert at Smale Riverfront Park following today's game in celebration of King Records' 70th anniversary.
Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 1:10 p.m.
• Team Photo Giveaway: The first 20,000 fans will receive a 2013 Reds Team Photo, presented by First Student.
• Fan Appreciation Day: Today is Fan Appreciation Day presented by Walgreens, with prizes being given away to hundreds of lucky fans throughout the game, including gift cards, autographed memorabilia, merchandise and more. The full list of prizes can be found at reds.com/FanAppreciation.
• Reach Magazine Family Days: Sundays are family days at the ballpark! One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Outer View and Kroger Bleachers.
• Reds Birthday Babies: Hundreds of newborn babies will be at their first Reds game today for the second Reds Birthday Babies game of the season, presented by TriHealth, Pampers and Kroger. The Kroger Fan Zone will become the "Baby Zone" with games and activities for babies and their families.
• Half-Price Student Ticket Offer: Students can purchase half-price tickets in select sections for today's game, courtesy of First Student. Tickets subject to availability. For details and to buy tickets, visit reds.com/Students.
• Purple Heart Memorial Dedication - 10:15 a.m.: A new memorial for Purple Heart recipients, located on Crosley Terrace, will be dedicated at a 10:15 a.m. ceremony.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Joe Morgan Signature Sculpture: The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum's Signature Sculpture Series presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP continues in September with Joe Morgan. Collectible sculptures of the Hall of Fame second baseman are free with full-price paid admission to the museum on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, while supplies last. Limit one per fan per day.
• HOF Brick Campaign: The final deadline is Sept. 30 for fans to support the Legacy Brick Campaign by sponsoring a new personalized brick paver at the entrance to the museum. Bricks can be ordered online at RedsMuseum.org/bricks or by calling 1-855-FAN-BRIX.
• run OM cincy - Sept. 28: Great American Ball Park is hosting lululemon athletica's inaugural "run OM cincy" on Saturday, Sept. 28. Three fun runs, starting from Washington Park, Newport, and Hyde Park Square, will converge on the ballpark for a complimentary yoga class in the outfield from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Register online at runomcincy.eventbrite.com
New Reds Rookies Baby Fan Club
Reds Rookies, the official baby fan club of the Cincinnati Reds, is now drafting babies up to three years of age.
As a Reds Rookies member, babies receive an exclusive Reds baby baseball cap and bib. Also included is a membership booklet with vouchers for a free Reds ticket and exclusive ballpark experiences including a pregame on-field parade and a mascot/player photo session plus coupons for Kroger, Pampers, TriHealth and Wrapped Hershey bars.
Reds Rookies membership kits can be purchased for $14 at Great American Ball Park, select Kroger stores (15 locations in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton) and online at Reds.com/rookies.