Half-Price Student Ticket Offer:
• For all Sunday - Thursday Reds home games in September students can purchase half-price tickets in select sections. For details and to buy tickets visit reds.com/students. Subject to availability.
Monday, Sept. 23, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. New York Mets, 7:10 p.m.
• Bark in the Park: Dog packages are sold out for the final Bark in the Park of the 2013 season, presented by Iams and Kroger. Over 600 dogs and their owners will be in a special seating area reserved for them while the Kroger Fan Zone will turn into the "Dog Zone" with product samples and activities for both dogs and owners. A pregame parade with all the dogs and owners begins at 6:25 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. New York Mets, 7:10 p.m.
• First Pitch: Seth Morrison, the lead guitarist for Grammy-nominated Christian rock band Skillet, will offer up a ceremonial first pitch. Morrison is from Wheelersburg, Ohio.
• Honorary Captain: Cincinnati Cyclones head coach Ben Simon will serve as honorary captain. The Cyclones start their 2013 season on Oct. 19 at U.S. Bank Arena vs. the Wheeling Nailers. Coach Simon hails from the Cleveland suburb of Shaker Heights and is the first-ever Ohio native to lead the Cyclones.
Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. New York Mets, 12:35 p.m.
• Business Day Special: For every Paycor Business Day Special, get one View Level ticket and $10 in concession credits for only $15: reds.com/tickets.
• Butler Co. First Responders: A group of first responders from Butler County will make a special presentation to Mets general manager Sandy Alderson during pregame ceremonies. The Mets hosted the response team while in the New York area helping victims of Hurricane Sandy. Reds third baseman and New Jersey native Todd Frazier will also take part in the ceremony.
Friday, Sept. 27, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m.
• Fireworks Friday: The final Rozzi's fireworks show of the season will start approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game and feature a soundtrack of Latino artists, presented by Mission Foods.
• Hispanic Heritage Night: On this night the Reds will celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month and the contributions of Hispanic and Latino players to the game of baseball. Various activities and events are scheduled around the ballpark including the band Azucar Tambar playing in the Kroger Fan Zone and a pregame parade featuring students from the Academy of Multilingual Immersion Studies carrying flags from the Latin American countries. The night is presented by Mission Foods.
• Reds Community Advocate Award: As part of the series of "Dusty Days" games, Anthony Simms Howell will receive the Reds Community Advocate Award during pregame ceremonies. Tony is a long-time supporter of the Reds Community Fund and an advocate for Latin Americans in the region. The Reds Community Advocate Award recognizes business representatives, community leaders and civil servants in our community who advocate connection and inclusion.
• Roberto Clemente Award: The Reds will celebrate Roberto Clemente Day with a pregame ceremony recognizing Bronson Arroyo, the Reds nominee for the 2013 Roberto Clemente Award. A donation will be made to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation in Arroyo's honor. Fans can vote for Bronson at ChevyBaseball.com. Voting runs through Sunday, Oct. 6.
• #RedsSocial Night: Enjoy a special ticket deal - just $28 for a Field Box ticket, plus receive an exclusive Aroldis Chapman t-shirt at the final #RedsSocial Night of the season, sponsored by Cincinnati.com. Look for contests, trivia, games, prizes and more on various Reds social media platforms. Tickets available at reds.com/RedsSocial.
Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 4:10 p.m.
• Toyota Tundra Donation: Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Toyota dealers will donate a 2013 Toyota Tundra truck to Matthew 25: Ministries during pregame ceremonies. George Joseph, president of the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Toyota dealers, will present the keys to the President and the CEO from Matthew 25: Ministries.
• Honorary Captain: Otis Williams, founding member of The Temptations, will serve as honorary captain. Otis is in Cincinnati celebrating the 70th anniversary of the launch of King Records and will be playing a free concert at Smale Riverfront Park following today's game.
Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 1:10 p.m.
• Team Photo Giveaway: The first 20,000 fans will receive a 2013 Reds Team Photo, presented by First Student.
• Fan Appreciation Day: Today is Fan Appreciation Day presented by Walgreens, with prizes being given away to lucky fans throughout the game, including gift cards, merchandise and more. The full list of prizes can be found at reds.com/FanAppreciation.
• Reach Magazine Family Days: Sundays are family days at the ballpark! One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Outer View Level and Kroger Bleachers.
• Reds Birthday Babies: Hundreds of newborn babies will be at their first Reds game today for the second Reds Birthday Babies game of the season, presented by TriHealth, Pampers and Kroger. The Kroger Fan Zone will become the "Baby Zone" with games and activities for babies and their families.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• HOF Brick Campaign: The final deadline is Sept. 30 for fans to support the Legacy Brick Campaign by sponsoring a new personalized brick paver at the entrance to the museum. Bricks can be ordered online at RedsMuseum.org/bricks or by calling 1-855-FAN-BRIX.
• run OM cincy - Sept. 28: Great American Ball Park is hosting lululemon athletica's inaugural "run OM cincy" on Saturday, Sept. 28. Three fun runs, starting from Washington Park, Newport, and Hyde Park Square, will converge on the ballpark for a complimentary yoga class in the outfield from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Register online at runomcincy.eventbrite.com