• Fireworks Friday: Readers of the popular Better Off Red blog helped pick the "Funkblast" soundtrack to tonight's Rozzi's fireworks display that starts approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game, brought to you by the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.
• Eric Lange: Hamilton native and Hollywood actor Eric Lange will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Best known for his roles as Stuart Radzinsky on ABC's Lost and Mr. Sikowitz on Nickelodeon's Victorious, Eric attended Fairfield High School (class of '91) and Miami University.
Saturday, August 24, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• SpongeBob SquarePants: Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants will be a featured guest at the ballpark and will participate in a pregame photo op in the Kroger Fan Zone. SpongeBob will also join the Scotts Reds Rally Pack and Reds mascots for fan meet and greets and activities around the ballpark throughout the game. On Friday, SpongeBob SquarePants visited the U.S. Bank Boys & Girls Club in Avondale.
• "Whispering" Bill Anderson: Country Music Hall of Fame singer/ songwriter "Whispering" Bill Anderson will serve as the Honorary Captain of tonight's game. Bill's song "Cincinnati, Ohio" reached #4 on the Billboard Magazine Hot Country Songs chart in 1967 and is played during the 7th inning stretch at Reds home games. Bill will lead the crowd in the singing of "Cincinnati, Ohio" at tonight's game.
• Head & Shoulders Donation: The Reds Community Fund will be presented with a check for $10,000 for winning Head & Shoulders #Whiff campaign for the month of July. The donation will go to the Cincinnati Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI) program, which provides inner-city youth an opportunity to learn and enjoy the game of baseball. The RCF also won $10,000 for the month of June.
Sunday, August 25, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 1:10 p.m.
• Kids Votto Pillow: The first 8,000 kids 14 and younger receive a Joey Votto Jersey Pillow, presented by Cincinnati Bell.
• Reach Magazine Family Days: Sundays are family days at the ballpark. One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Outer View Level and Kroger Bleachers.
• Cincinnati Ballet: Dancers from the Cincinnati Ballet will perform pregame on Crosley Terrace and principal dancer Cervilio Miguel Amador will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Tom Hume Signature Series Autograph Signing - August 24: Meet and receive an autograph from former Reds pitcher and bullpen coach Tom Hume from 4 to 5:30 p.m. Autographs are free with admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum.
• Tom Hume Baseball Brunch - August 25: The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is hosting a special brunch in the Riverfront Club starting at 10:15 a.m. featuring former Reds pitcher and bullpen coach Tom Hume. Tickets include brunch buffet, Q&A with Tom, meet and greet and an autographed photo. For more information and to order tickets call 513-765-7921 or visit RedsMuseum.org.
• Reds Hall of Fame Ballot "Text" Voting: Fans can now submit "text" votes to help choose the next player to be inducted into the Reds Hall of Fame in 2014. Five former Reds players appear on the Modern Player Ballot presented by Clark Schaefer Hackett. Text your choice to 66128: Brantley, Franco, Graves, Griffey or Sanders. Fans can vote once per day thru Aug. 31.
Reds in the Community
• Todd Frazier at Kroger in Ameila - Aug. 23: Todd Frazier will appear at the new Main Street Kroger Marketplace in Amelia on Friday, Aug. 23 from Noon to 1 p.m. Guests can have their picture taken with Todd and get a pre-autographed souvenir photo. No additional autographs permitted. 200 wristbands will be passed out beginning at 10 a.m.
• Chris Heisey at Kroger in Newport - Aug. 24: Chris Heisey will appear at the Newport Kroger Marketplace on Saturday, Aug. 24 from 11 a.m. to Noon. Guests can have their favorite Reds merchandise autographed, limit one per guest.