• Wednesday, May 29: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. outside the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Thursday, May 30: 3 to 8 p.m. outside the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Friday, May 31: Noon to 4 p.m. outside the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Race Day - Starting at 6 a.m. inside GABP Gate 3 on Pete Rose Way
Runners, walkers and families have many options to participate:
• Coldwell Banker West Shell 5K: Chip-timed 3.1-mile course starts on Mehring Way behind Great American Ball Park, winds along the riverfront and finishes inside the ballpark near home plate.
• 10K: Chip-timed 6.2-mile course starts on Mehring Way, winds along the riverfront, crosses over the Ohio River on the Taylor Southgate Bridge into Newport and back across the Purple People Bridge and finishes inside the ballpark near home plate.
• One Mile Family Run/Walk presented by UnitedHealthcare: One mile course starts starts on Mehring Way and finishes inside the ballpark near home plate. (not chip timed)
• Gapper's Kids Fun Run presented by UnitedHealthcare: Kids run around the warning track of the ballpark.
• Coldwell Banker West Shell 5K: $40
• 10K: $50
• One Mile Family Run/Walk presented by UnitedHealthcare: $25
• Gapper's Kids Fun Run presented by UnitedHealthcare: $15 (for kids 10 and under)
All participants receive a race T-shirt (technical shirt for 10K participants), post-race party in the Kroger Fan Zone and one View Level ticket voucher for the Reds vs. Rockies game on Tuesday, June 4 at 7:10 p.m.
Race start times:
• 8 a.m.: Runners and walkers for 10K and 5K (includes the first 2,000 5K to register, all 10K and elite runners)
• 8:10 a.m.: Runners and walkers for 5K (includes remainder of 5K runners/walkers)
• 9:30 a.m.: One Mile Family Run/Walk
• 10:15 a.m.: Gapper's Kids Fun Run
Participants and their guests are asked to refrain from bringing any bags or backpacks to race areas including registration, starting line and ballpark. Bags may be subject to search.
Recommended parking for the Redlegs Run:
• Central Riverfront Garage: $5 vouchers available for sale at packet pick-up; otherwise $1.50 per hour with a $9 maximum
• East Garage: $6 (east of US Bank Arena)
• Lots B & D $5 (east of Paul Brown Stadium)
• Lot E: $5 (south Paul Brown Stadium)
Visit www.reds.com/run for full race details. (online registration closed)
Race sponsors include: Cintas, UnitedHealthcare, Trophy Awards, Fleet Feet Sports, 9 On Your Side, LaRosa's, UDF, Coca-Cola, Queen City Sausage, Kroger Co., Nike and Castellini Group of Companies.
Over 3,200 runners and walkers participated in 2012 generating over $140,000 for the baseball-themed outreach programs of the Reds Community Fund.