Friday, May 24, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m.
• Fireworks Friday: Rozzi's fireworks show set to a soundtrack of the Reds players walk-up music will start approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game, presented by KOI Auto Parts.
• Tailgate on the Terrace: The Mobile Bud Bar is located outside the gates before select games this season. This pregame party features Budweiser beverages at below ballpark pricing.
• Long Haul Bombers: The Long Haul Bombers return to GABP for a pregame and post-game home run hitting exhibition showcasing the biggest sluggers in the World Softball League.
• Cincinnati Zoo Bald Eagle Flight: "Sam" the Bald Eagle from the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden will perform a flight from the roof of the Cincinnati Bell Technology Pavilion in center field to the pitcher's mound during the singing of the National Anthem.
Saturday, May 25, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 4:10 p.m.
• Drawstring Backpack Giveaway: The first 20,000 fans receive a drawstring backpack, presented by MLB Network. Prize Packs featuring a Sean Casey autographed baseball will be given away to three lucky winners throughout the game, thanks to MLB Network.
• Tailgate on the Terrace: Join Mo Egger from ESPN 1530 at the Mobile Bud Bar on Crosley Terrace from 2 to 4 p.m. The Mobile Bud Bar is located outside the gates before select games this season. This pregame party features Budweiser beverages at below ballpark pricing.
• Reds Baby Zone: Prior to the game, the Kroger Fan Zone will become the "Baby Zone" with games and activities for babies and their families. Reds partners TriHealth and Pampers will be giving out free samples as well as raffling off prizes. All the fun including appearances by Reds mascots begins at 1:30 p.m. Early access to the "Baby Zone" is available at the corner of Mehring and Joe Nuxhall Way.
Sunday, May 26, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 1:10 p.m.
• Kids Baseball Card Set: The first 8,000 kids 14 and under receive a 2013 Reds baseball card set, presented by Kahn's.
• The Beach Boys Post-Game Concert: The Beach Boys concert will begin about 30 minutes after the last out of the game and is free for fans with a game ticket. Band members Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, Christian Love, Randell Kirsch, Tim Bonhomme, John Cowsill and Scott Totten will perform for about 90 minutes from a stage near second base and will be joined by actor/producer/musician John Stamos.
Monday, May 27, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Cleveland Indians, 1:10 p.m.
• Ohio Cup Series: The battle for the Ohio Cup kicks off with today's interleague game between the Reds and Indians. The overall winner of the annual home-and-home series gets to keep the Cup for the season. The Indians currently have possession of the Cup, after winning the series in 2011. In 2012 the teams split the series. The Reds had the Cup starting with the inaugural season in 2008 through 2010. The 2013 series features two games in Cincinnati followed by two games in Cleveland on May 29 and 30.
• Memorial Day Moment of Remembrance: The Reds will join the National Moment of Remembrance, an initiative MLB has participated in since 1997, where all games will stop for a moment of silence at 3 p.m. local time on Memorial Day to honor Americans who have sacrificed their lives serving our country.
• Digital Camo Caps & Jerseys: The Reds (and all 30 MLB Clubs) will wear specially designed caps and jerseys featuring an authentic military digital camouflage design licensed from the United States Marine Corps in honor of Memorial Day. Fans can purchase the caps at the Reds Team Shops and the jerseys online at reds.com/shop. All net proceeds from sales will be donated to Welcome Back Veterans.
• Memorial Day Pregame Ceremonies:
- Members of the Tuskegee Airmen will be honored during pregame ceremonies.
- US Marine Gunnery SGT Samuel Deeds will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Samuel was injured by an improvised explosive device in Iraq in 2005 and is one of five finalists for the annual "Your Hero's Name Here" contest to have the Indianapolis Brickyard 400 named in his honor. Vote for Samuel at yourherosnamehere.nascar.com.
- Lincoln Ware, radio host on The Buzz 1230 AM and U.S. Marine Corps veteran, will serve as Honorary Captain as part of The Buzz 1230 Day at the ballpark.
- Second Class Petty Officer Nicholas Gagner of the U.S. Navy will sing the National Anthem.
-(Retired) Lt. Col. Robert R. Adams will deliver the official game ball.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Cleveland Indians, 7:10 p.m.
• Tri-State Centers for Sight Senior Citizen Special: Fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Outer View Level and Bleachers.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Ferguson Jenkins Autographs: National Baseball Hall of Fame pitcher Ferguson Jenkins will be signing autographs in the Hall of Fame area of the Kroger Fan Zone this Friday from 5:10 to 8:10 p.m., Saturday from 2:10 to 5:10 p.m. and Sunday from 11:10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Fergie made his major league debut in 1965 and played for the Phillies, Cubs, Rangers and Red Sox. He retired after the 1983 season as a Cub. He was inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame in 1991 and his number 31 was retired by the Cubs in 2009. There will be a fee for autographs with proceeds benefiting the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum.