• Jackie Robinson Foundation scholar alumnus Brittany Jones will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
• SBM Management Services will accept the 2013 Most Valuable Diverse Business Partner Award from Reds COO Phil Castellini and Sean Rugless, President and CEO of the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky African American Chamber of Commerce. The award is presented annually by the Reds and Major League Baseball.
• The Black Lawyers Association of Cincinnati will honor Hamilton County Municipal Court Judge Cheryl Grant along with three scholarship recipients.
• "Slick" Willie Shaw of the Harlem Globetrotters will be the Honorary Captain of the game.
• "42: The Jackie Robinson Story" movie trailer will be shown pregame and there will be fan giveaways throughout the game that include movie tickets and promotional items from the movie.
George Von Benko is a contributor to MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.