Friday, Sept. 21, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. L.A. Dodgers, 7:10 p.m.
• Roberto Clemente Award: Todd Frazier will be recognized during pregame ceremonies as the Reds nominee for the Roberto Clemente Award presented by Chevrolet. Frazier is one of the 30 Club finalists for the annual award, which recognizes a MLB player who best represents the game of baseball through positive contributions on and off the field, including sportsmanship and community involvement.
• #RedsTweetUp: Over 200 fans will be sitting in the dedicated #RedsTweetUp section with tweeting Reds fans, bloggers and media personalities cheering on the Reds as they #TakeTheCentral. Purchase discount tickets online at reds.com/tweetup.
• Oktoberfest: “Fritz” the official mascot of Zinzinnati Oktoberfest will be at the ballpark tonight along with “Mr. Perfect” Tom Browning (leader of the Oktoberfest Chicken Dance) and German band Prost! will play a pregame concert in the Fan Zone.
Saturday, Sept. 22, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. L.A. Dodgers, 4:05 p.m. (FOX National TV)
• Toyota Tundra Ceremony: During pregame ceremonies, volunteer first responders from local American Red Cross chapters will be honored on the field for their service and dedication. George Joseph, president of the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Toyota dealers, will present the keys to a 2012 Toyota Tundra truck to a representative from the Red Cross.
Sunday, Sept. 23, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. L.A. Dodgers, 8:06 p.m. (ESPN Sunday Night Baseball)
• Fan Appreciation Game: Tonight is Fan Appreciation Night presented by Walgreens, with prizes being given away to lucky fans throughout the game, including gift cards, autographed memorabilia and more. Discounted tickets starting at $10 and full list of prizes at: www.reds.com/fanappreciation.
• Doug Flynn Autograph Signing: Doug Flynn, member of the Reds 1975 and 1976 World Championship clubs, will sign autographs for fans from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Free with museum admission .
• Live Mascot Race: Reds mascots Mr. Redlegs, Rosie Red, Mr. Red and Gapper will participate in a live mascot race during the middle of the fifth inning.
Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• Hal McCoy Autograph Signing: Hal McCoy, National Baseball Hall of Famer and former Reds beat writer for the Dayton Daily News, will sign autographs from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Free with museum admission.
• Honorary Captain: Lincoln Ware, radio host on Radio One’s WDBZ 1230AM “The Buzz of Cincinnati,” will serve as the Honorary Captain for tonight’s game.
Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• Reds Win...You Win: For every win during the last Reds road trip to Miami and Chicago, fans receive a $5 discount off Field Box seats (regularly $34) for the Brewers series. The Reds won four games so tickets are just $14 at www.reds.com/redswin!
Thursday, Sept. 27, 2012 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 12:35 p.m.
• Rodney Atkins: Country music artist Rodney Atkins will serve as the Honorary Captain of today’s game. (Rodney sang the National Anthem on Opening Day.)
• Joe Morgan Bobblehead at the HOF: The 2012 Big Red Machine bobblehead series, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, concludes in September with the Joe Morgan bobblehead. The bobbleheads are free with full-price paid admission to the Reds HOF & Museum on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in September while supplies last.
• HOF Induction DVD: Fans can purchase a DVD featuring highlights of the 2012 Reds Hall of Fame Induction. The collectable DVD includes video of the weekend’s festivities including the induction of Sean Casey, Dan Driessen, and John Reilly into the Reds Hall of Fame. $12.95 for museum members and $15.95 non-members at the Reds Museum Gift Shop, online at www.redsmuseum.org or by calling (513) 765-7923.