• Fireworks: Post-game Rozzi’s fireworks show presented by Cooper Tires featuring a “Gone Country” soundtrack including some of country music’s biggest hits by Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert, Jason Aldean, Zac Brown Band and more.
• Long Haul Bombers: Pregame and post-game home run hitting showcase featuring the biggest sluggers in the World Softball League, including Cincinnati-native Brian Wegman.
• Free Agent Friday: Join fellow Reds fans and Cincinnati singles to kick off the weekend with Free Agent Fridays presented by the Banks Bar Association, including Holy Grail Tavern & Grille, Johnny Rocket’s, the Moerlein Lager House and Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill! Head to the Fan Zone to enjoy singles mixers, drink specials, the FOX Sports Ohio Girls and music from DJ Sab.
Saturday, July 21 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m..
• Soft-sided Cooler: First 20,000 fans receive a Reds soft-sided cooler presented by Hebrew National. Great American Ball Park is one of the only MLB parks that allow fans to bring food and unopened soft drinks and water (in clear plastic bottles) to games.
Sunday, July 22 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 1:10 p.m.
• Mini Mascot Set: As part of family day at the ballpark, mini mascot set of Gapper and Mr. Red to the first 8,000 kids 14 and younger, presented by Coca-Cola.
• Meijer Family Game: One member of the family pays full price and may purchase up to three non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Excludes Outer View Level and Kroger Bleachers.
• Barry Larkin HOF Induction: Clips of Barry’s Hall of Fame induction speech will be shown on the videoboard between innings and the live feed from Cooperstown will be on TVs around the ballpark. Following the game the induction ceremonies (in their entirety) will be available to view on Reds.com.
• Live Mascot Race: Reds mascots Mr. Redlegs, Rosie Red, Mr. Red and Gapper will participate in a live mascot race during the middle of the fifth inning.
• Run the Bases Game: Fans of all ages can line up after the game to run the bases.
• Reds Wiffle® Tournament: The Reds Community Fund’s sixth annual Summer Wiffle® Classic presented by Ashlee Fence takes is Saturday, July 28 at the Mason Sports Park. The Summer Wiffle® Classic is the premier Wiffle® tournament in the Midwest with divisions for both adult and youth teams, comprised of 3-5 players per team: Info: www.reds.com/summerwiffle. (Deadline to register is July 25)
• David Concepción Bobblehead Event: Meet and receive an autographed bobblehead from Reds Hall of Famer and Big Red Machine great David Concepción at the Tap House Grill in Montgomery on Monday, August 6. For more information visit www.redsmuseum.org or call (513) 765-7921.
• Mr. Red’s Smokehouse: The featured item at Mr. Red’s Smokehouse for the Brewers series is a Smoked Beer Braised Brat.