Reds fans and racing enthusiasts should come to the ballpark on Monday, June 25 for an evening of excitement at the inaugural Reds Racing Night presented by Kroger.
Kick off racing week in Cincinnati with “The King” Richard Petty, NASCAR drivers Bobby Labonte and Aric Almirola and the largest collection of racing showcars, simulators and interactives ever in the Ohio/Kentucky area.
Reds Racing Night schedule of events:
• 5:40 pm: Ballpark gates open and fans can experience the nationally travelling Kroger Fan Fest showcars, racing games and driving simulators in the Fan Zone.
• 6 to 6:30 pm: Q&A with Richard Petty and Aric Almirola on the Fan Zone stage
• 6:30 to 7:15 pm: Autographs with Bobby Labonte on the Fan Zone stage
• 6:45 pm: Richard Petty and Aric Almirola throwing out ceremonial first pitches
• 7:10 pm: Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers
• 7:15 to 8 pm: Autographs with Aric Almirola on the Fan Zone stage
Discount tickets for Reds Racing Night are available at reds.com/racing or at any Kroger Ticketmaster outlet.
Reds Racing Night tickets include a seat in the Terrace Line ($28) or Mezzanine section ($24) and a concession credit on your ticket barcode for a free Kroger Meal Deal. Normally $8, the Kroger Meal Deal includes Hot dog, 16 oz. Coke product, bag of chips and a bag of David Sunflower Seeds.
Richard “The King” Petty is the owner of Richard Petty Motorsports #43 and #9 Sprint Cup cars and #43 Nationwide car.
Aric Almirola is a Cuban-American NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver, currently driving the No. 43 Smithfield Foods Ford for Richard Petty Motorsports.
Bobby Labonte is in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driving the #47 Kroger Toyota for JTG Daugherty Racing.