The bobbleheads are free with regular price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame (or a Scotts Great American Ball Park tour) and will be available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout the month of May, while supplies last.
Only 6,000 bobbleheads have been produced and there is a limit of one bobblehead per visitor per day.
The bobblehead series continues through September with a different Reds Hall of Famer available each month:
• April: Leo Cardenas (available through membership only)
• May: Tommy Helms
• June: Pete Rose
• July: Ron Oester
• August: Dave Parker
• September: George Foster
Admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is $10 for adults, $8 for students/seniors and $6 for active military and veterans.
The best way to ensure a bobblehead is to join the Hall of Fame as a member:
• $50 Reds Fan membership (individual) gets the Leo Cardenas and Tommy Helms bobbleheads
• $85 All-Star membership (family) gets the Leo Cardenas, Tommy Helms, Pete Rose and Ron Oester bobbleheads
• $200 MVP membership gets all six bobbleheads
• $1,000 World Champion memberships get all six bobbleheads plus exclusive benefits and gifts
To become a member or plan your visit, go to redsmuseum.org or call (513) 765-7923.
About the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
Driven by a mission to celebrate greatness, preserve history and provide inspiration, the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum at Great American Ball Park is the place where the story of Reds baseball comes alive each day. The Museum features 16,000 square feet of historical, interactive and educational exhibits, highlighting the rich and storied tradition of the Reds for fans of all ages. Since its inception, 86 players, managers and executives have been honored with induction.